In a near-future world, where technology controls everything, technophobe Grey Trace is the victim of a brutal mugging that leaves his wife dead and him paralyzed. A reclusive billionaire inventor offers him an experimental cure, an A.I. implant called STEM. Grey accepts and is immediately transformed into an unstoppable killing machine with enhanced strength and agility. Now it’s payback time.
This hugely successful collaboration between genre specialists Blumhouse and the creator of the Saw franchise has become an instant cyberpunk classic.
- ‘Not Action. Not Sci-Fi. More’: A new interview with Director Leigh Whannell
- Permission Granted: A new interview with Producer Kylie Du Fresne
- Future Noir: A new interview with Cinematographer Stefan Duscio
- Hacking Upgrade: A new interview with Editor Andy Canny
- The Art of Fighting Without Fighting: A new interview with Fight Choreographer Chris Weir
- Optional English Subtitles for the Hard of Hearing
LIMITED EDTION CONTENTS
- Rigid slipcase featuring new artwork by Adam Stothard
- Poster featuring the new artwork
- 40-page soft cover book with new essays by Jon Towlson and Scott Harrison