Abbey Road: 50th Anniversary: Super Deluxe Edition includes 3 CDs and a Blu-ray audio disc.
Following on from the global success of ‘Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band’ and ‘The Beatles (White Album)’, Apple Corps and USM are proud to present the next multi-format Beatles album reissue of ‘Abbey Road’ to celebrate the iconic albums 50th anniversary in 2019.
- 50th Anniversary of The Beatles’ best-selling album
- One of the most critically acclaimed albums of all time
- New stereo mix by Giles Martin
- Plus two discs of alternate takes and extras
- Box set also contains surround sound, high res and Dolby Atmos
This is the first time 'Abbey Road' has been remixed and presented with additional session recordings and demos. To create 'Abbey Road's new stereo, 5.1 surround, and Dolby Atmos mixes, Martin and Okell worked with an expert team of engineers and audio restoration specialists at Abbey Road Studios. This super deluxe edition of Abbey Road features the 2019 stereo album mix, sourced directly from the original eight-track session tapes. To produce the mix, Giles was guided by the album's original stereo mix supervised by his father, George Martin.