The Transformers - The Movie Limited Edition 4k Ultra HD Blu-ray Steelbook
EXCLUSIVE ART BY MATT FERGUSON
The year is 2005 … For millennia, the heroic Autobots, led by Optimus Prime (Peter Cullen), have been at war with the evil Megatron (Frank Welker) and his Decepticons over control of their home planet of Cybertron. However, an even greater threat – Unicron (Orson Welles, Citizen Kane), a colossal converting planet that devours everything in its path – is heading right for Cybertron. The only hope is the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. Will the Autobots be able to save themselves and their home world in time?
An all-star cast, including Judd Nelson (The Breakfast Club), Leonard Nimoy (Star Trek), Eric Idle (the Monty Python films) and Robert Stack (The Untouchables), brings this inimitable, explosively entertaining Autobot adventure to life.
Special Features and Technical Specs:
- NEW 4K TRANSFER FROM ORIGINAL FILM ELEMENTS
- New Feature-Length Storyboards, including deleted, alternate and extended sequences
- New Fathom Events 30th Anniversary Featurette, including Stan Bush's acoustic performances of ""The Touch"" and ""Dare""
- 'Til All Are One – A comprehensive documentary looking back at THE TRANSFORMERS: THE MOVIE with members of the cast and crew, including story consultant Flint Dille, cast members Gregg Berger, Neil Ross, Dan Gilvezan, singer/songwriter Stan Bush, composer Vince Dicola and others!
- Audio Commentary with Director Nelson Shin, story consultant Flint Dille and star Susan Blu
- Animated Storyboards
- Trailers and TV Spots
- Optional English and Spanish subtitles for the main feature"