The classic cult film based on a story by John Milius (Apocalypse Now, Magnum Force) and directed by Walter Hill (Red Heat, The Driver), EXTREME PREJUDICE is a 1987 Neo-western action thriller punctuated with intense violence.
Nick Nolte (Cape Fear, 48 Hrs.) stars as tough Texas Ranger Jack Benteen, on a bloody crusade as he fights to bring down his childhood friend Cash Bailey (Powers Boothe: Sin City, Tombstone), now a ruthless drug baron operating across the Mexican border.
Jack is recruited by the CIA after his intervention in an attempted bank robbery to terminate Cash with extreme prejudice. He must also reckon with the clandestine Zombie Unit - an army of veterans officially killed-in-action but now on a top-secret assignment led by Major Paul Hackett (Michael Ironside: Total Recall, Top Gun) – who are on his turf in pursuit of the narcotics kingpin, leading to an epic showdown.
Also starring Maria Conchita Alonso (The Running Man, Vampire’s Kiss) as Sarita, the lover caught between the two men and Rip Torn (Cross Creek, Men In Black) as the local Sheriff.
Part of the STUDIOCANAL Cult Classics collection, featuring an exclusive set of art cards and available on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK.
- Audio Commentary with Film Historians C. Courtney Joyner and Henry Parke
- Isolated Score Selections with Audio Interview from Music Historian John Takis
- The Major’s Agenda – An Interview with Actor Michael Ironside
- The War Within – An Interview with Actor Clancy Brown
- Capturing The Chaos – An Interview with Director Of Photography Matthew F. Leonetti
- Original Trailers, Vintage EPK & Stills Gallery