Inspired by NetherRealm Studios, creators of the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game, and the best-selling DC graphic novel based on the video game, Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year One by Tom Taylor, the animated film Injustice finds an alternate world gone mad - where The Joker has duped Superman into killing Lois Lane, sending the Man of Steel on a deadly rampage. Unhinged, Superman decides to take control of the Earth for humanity's own good. Determined to stop him, Batman creates a team of like-minded, freedom-fighting heroes. But when Super Heroes go to war, can the world survive?
- A Preview of Reign of the Supermen.
- A Preview of the Death of Superman.
- From the DC Vault: Justice League, Eps. 19 Injustice for All: Part II
- From the DC Vault: Justice League, Eps. 18 Injustice for All
- Adventures in Storytelling - Injustice: Crisis and Conflict -The storytellers behind the new Injustice animated film discuss how all the drama and action was brought to life.