It: Chapter Two: 2-Disc Limited Edition
Bill Skarsgard returns to star as Pennywise the clown in this supernatural horror sequel based on the novel by Stephen King. 27 years after the events of 'It' (2017), the Losers Club return to Derry, Maine to fulfil their childhood oath when Pennywise resurfaces and continues preying on the town's children. Mike (Isaiah Mustafa), the only member of the group to remain in Derry, informs the others of the monster's return and summons them back to finish what they started. As they prepare to do battle with Pennywise once again, the friends must confront the trauma of their childhood and face their innermost fears. The cast also includes James McAvoy, Jay Ryan, Jessica Chastain, Bill Hader and Finn Wolfhard.
- The Summers of IT: Chapter One, You'll Float Too-Journey with filmmakers Andy and Barbara Muschietti they face the many challenges and expectations of bringing IT to life, discover the friendships that were forged over an amazing summer, and how this incredible creative experience changed everyone’s lives forever.
- This Meeting of the Losers Club Has Officially Begun-Discover how director Andy Muschietti brought together two incredible casts to bridge the Losers story, and watch original young actors meet their adult onscreen counterparts as they re-discover their characters, rekindle old bonds and develop new ones.
- The Summers of IT: Chapter Two, IT Ends-Andy and Barbara Muschietti return to Derry to reimagine the frightening world of Pennywise. Uniting the original young Losers with the new adult cast, they rekindle the magic of childhood to bring the most successful and horrifyingcinematic story of all-time to its epic conclusion.
- Pennywise Lives Again!-Pennywise, the Eater of Worlds, has returned, and this time, he’s refreshed, he’s hungry… and he’s pissed off! Bill Skarsgård removes the make-up to reveal what it took to play the most terrifying monster of all time at his most fearsome
- Finding the Deadlights-Join Stephen King, the author of IT, as he explores the book’s themes, the inspirations behind his famous, fictional town of Derry and unique cameo as the proprietor of the Secondhand Rose, Secondhand Clothes thrift shop.