Mogul Mowgli - A film by Bassam Tariq
British Pakistani rapper Zed (Riz Ahmed) is a rising star on the cusp of his first world tour. But, struck down by an illness that threatens to derail his big break, he's forced to confront his past, his family, and the uncertainty of his legacy.
The debut fiction feature from award-winning documentary filmmaker Bassam Tariq (These Birds Walk), co-written, produced by and starring Emmy award-winning Ahmed, Mogul Mowgli is a bold, vital and electrifying exploration of heritage and identity.
- Presented in High Definition
- Feature commentary by Bassam Tariq and Riz Ahmed
- Mogul Mowgli LFF Q&A (20 mins): Bassam Tariq and Riz Ahmed talk to Elhum Shakerifar
- Deleted scenes (23 mins)
- Music videos for 'Once Kings' (4 mins) and 'Mogambo' (3 mins)
- Daytimer (Riz Ahmed, 15 mins): a boy skips school and his familial responsibilities to go to a daytime rave
- Illustrated booklet featuring a new essay by Elhum Skakerifar and Toba Tek Singh Saadat Hasan Manto's satirical short story about Partition