From the heady days of early 90s Hong Kong exploitation cinema comes Robotrix, a hi-octane, fast and furious science fiction romp, packed with glorious action sequences and bonkers plotlines. When evil inventor Ryuichi Sakamato (Chung Lin) transfers his mind into that of a powerful cyborg, he becomes a murderer and rapist. But when one of his victims, Police officer Selena Lin (Chikako Aoyama) becomes super robot Eve-27, she teams up with android sidekick Ann (Amy Yip) and together they seek to bring the criminally insane scientist to justice.
Like a crazy mix of The Terminator (1981), The Power Rangers and of course, Robocop (1987) Robotrix, combines the mad doctor movie with extreme martial arts to deliver a sexy, seductive, bionic tale of lust and violence given a uniquely Asian futuristic spin.
- UNCUT HD restoration in original 1:85:1 aspect ratio
- English LPCM Mono
- Cantonese LPCM Mono
- Newly translated optional English Subtitles and SDH
- Introduction with Director Jamie Luk
- Audio Commentary with HK Cinema experts Mike Leeder and Arne Venema
- Scenes From the Alternative Version
- English Language Titles
- Hong Kong Trailer
- English Trailer
- Reversible sleeve with original Hong Kong poster artwork and brand-new artwork from R.P. “Kung Fu Bob” O’Brien