Doctor Sleep (hmv Exclusive) Limited Edition 3-Disc Director's Cut Steelbook
- 4K Disc with Theatrical Cut
- 2 Blu-ray Discs - Theatrical & Director's Cuts
“Stephen King's Doctor Sleep” is the continuation of Danny Torrance’s story 40 years after the terrifying events of Stephen King’s The Shining. Still irrevocably scarred by the trauma he endured as a child at the Overlook, Dan Torrance has fought to find some semblance of peace. But that peace is shattered when he encounters Abra, a courageous teenager with her own powerful extrasensory gift, known as the “shine.” Instinctively recognizing that Dan shares her power, Abra has sought him out, desperate for his help against the merciless Rose the Hat and her followers, The True Knot, who feed off the shine of innocents in their quest for immortality. Forming an unlikely alliance, Dan and Abra engage in a brutal life-or-death battle with Rose. Abra’s innocence and fearless embrace of her shine compel Dan to call upon his own powers as never before - at once facing his fears and reawakening the ghosts of the past.
- RETURN TO THE OVERLOOK - See how the iconic hotel was faithfully recreated while honoring its film legacy.
- THE MAKING OF DOCTOR SLEEP: A NEW VISION - Go behind the scenes and discover the thrilling cinematic world created by Mike Flanagan with his cast and crew.
- FROM SHINING TO SLEEP - Author Stephen King and director/screenwriter Mike Flanagan look back at the original novel, the classic film and discus how they took on the sequel.