Iron Man is one of the greatest heroes in the Marvel Universe! Having created a wondrous suit of armour in the workshop to keep him alive, Tony has revised it dozens of times, each version with increased capabilities, faster operation, reduced energy usage, and adaptability to the greatest threats the universe has to offer.
Going back to the origins of our favourite superheroes, Hot Toys is bringing The Origins Collection which takes inspiration from the pages of classic Marvel Comics. Proudly presenting to fans today, the red and gold Iron Man Suit Armor as a 1/6th scale collectible Diecast figure that comes with reimagined crystal armours. Crafted based on Iron Man in Marvel Comics with stunning details, the figure features a newly crafted helmet head with LED-light up function; intricate design of the Iron Man armour and structure illustrating its mechanical detail; beautifully painted in red and gold colouring with a metallic appearance; crystal clear armour parts and interchangeable mask and armour parts for different styles of display; LED light-up functions scattered throughout the upper body, Arc Reactor on chest and palms; multiple pairs of interchangeable hands for iconic poses.
The Iron Man Sixth Scale Figure features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man in Marvel Comics
- One newly crafted helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- One additional interchangeable mask
- Approximately 33cm tall
- Over 30 points of articulations
- Contains die cast material
- Metallic red and gold-coloured painting on the sleek and streamline Iron Man armour design
- LED light-up design on the eyes, chest and arc reactor, palms (white light, battery operated)
- Crystal clear armour parts for helmet, upper chest to waist, arms, calves, and foot
- Classic metallic red-coloured interchangeable armours including: One set of helmet armours One pair of chest armours One pair of forearm armours One pair of calf armours One pair of countermeasure dispensers Three pairs of interchangeable hands
- Articulated air flaps at back of the armour
- Enhanced joint design on legs to allow flexible movement