Advanced Fully-Automatic Belt-Drive Turntable
A revolution in automation, the LP3 blends outstanding analogue sound with advanced features unique to a fully-automatic belt-drive turntable. Play 33⅓ & 45 RPM records with a pre-mounted AT91R Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge whilst the tonearm’s removable universal headshell and switchable cartridge mode allows listeners to experiment with moving magnet and moving coil cartridges. Complete with a built-in phono pre-amplifier, the LP3 represents the next level for vinyl lovers.
- Fully automatic belt-drive turntable operation with two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
- Balanced straight tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Built-in switchable phono/line pre-amplifier with attached dual RCA output cable
- Switchable modes for moving magnet and moving coil cartridges
- AT91R Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge and AT-HS3 universal headshell
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with 4.5 mm thick rubber mat
- Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback colouration
Mm / Mc Cartridge Selector Switch
Switchable MM/MC mode allows the listener to use both Moving Magnet and Moving Coil cartridges on their LP3, allowing for greater sonic customisation – a unique feature not found on most turntables with a built-in phono preamplifier.
AT91R Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge
Specially designed for the LP3, the AT91R Dual Moving Magnet™ phono cartridge incorporates an aluminium cantilever for higher-rigidity and improved pick-up of subtle details.
Removable universal AT-HS3 headshell allows users to upgrade their cartridge to further enhance their sound. Suitable for 1/2" mount cartridges and 4-pin turntable arms.
Incorporating a hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest, the LP3’s straight balanced tonearm includes a radial ball bearing for horizontal movement and pivot bearings vertical movement.
4.5mm Platter Mat
Reducing unwanted vibration and for stable play, the LP3 includes a 4.5mm thick rubber platter mat.
||Fully Automatic, Belt-Drive
||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
|Wow and Flutter
||Less than 0.2% WRMS (33 1/3 RPM) at3kHz
||> 60 dB
||“PHONO” (MM) 3.5mV nominal at 1kHz, 5cm/sec
“LINE” (MC) 220mV nominal at 1kHz, 5cm/sec
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain
||36dB nominal, RIAA equalised
56dB nominal, RIAA equalised
|Power Supply Requirements
||220 to 240 V / 50, 60 Hz
||435 mm ×353 mm×128 mm (W×D×H)
||Rubber mat, Dust cover, Platter (with drive belt), Counterweight, AT-HS3 Headshell with AT91R VM stereo cartridge, 45 RPM adapter, Power cable