The AT-LPW50PB is a fully manual, belt-drive turntable designed to give you optimal high-fidelity audio reproduction from vinyl. It features an anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth, with a high-gloss, piano-black finish, to dampen low-frequency acoustical feedback, and a sensor-monitored motor to ensure accurate platter rotation speeds of 33-1/3 and 45 RPM. The turntable includes a straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm with adjustable tracking force and an AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell with a black AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge.
Audio-Technica has been a leader in phono cartridge design for more than 50 years, and that expertise shows in the versatile, high-performance AT-VM95E cartridge, which comes with a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus, but is also compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application. The AT-LPW50PB is equipped with a built-in selectable phono preamp and a detachable dual RCA output cable to enable direct connection to components with or without a dedicated phono input.
Stunning Look, Stunning Sound
Marked by the high-gloss, piano-black finish of its anti-resonance plinth, the AT-LPW50PB offers sleek, modern styling to match the supreme accuracy of its sensor-monitored motor.
Designed for a Higher Level of Listening
The AT-LPW50PB is equipped with a straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm and comes with an AT-HS4 universal ½”-mount headshell and a special black version of the versatile AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge.
- Fully manual, belt-drive operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Motor features a speed-sensor system to maintain accurate platter rotation speed
- Adjustable dynamic anti-skate control
- Professional anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter with rubber mat
- AT-HS4 universal ½"-mount headshell and AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge (black) with 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stylus
- AT-VM95E cartridge is compatible with any VM95 Series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
- Straight, matte-finish, carbon-fiber tonearm with hydraulically damped lift control and lockable rest
- Anti-resonance 30 mm thick MDF (medium density fiberboard) plinth with high-gloss, piano-black finish
- High-isolation, height-adjustable feet
- Built-in switchable phono preamplifier for phono or line-level output
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Includes dual RCA (male) to dual RCA (male) stereo cable, 45 RPM adapter, rubber mat, and removable hinged dust cover
||Belt-drive manual turntable
||DC servo with Active Speed Stabilization
||33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
|Wow and Flutter
||< 0.15% WRMS (33 RPM) at 3 kHz
||Pre-amp "PHONO": 4.0 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
Pre-amp "LINE": 200 mV nominal at 1 kHz, 5 cm/sec
|Phono Pre-Amp Gain
||35 dB nominal, RIAA equalized
|Power Supply Requirements
||100-240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.5 A Max.
||With dustcover: 420.0 mm (16.54") W x 356.0 mm (14.02") D x 126.0 mm (4.96") H
Without dustcover and hinges: 420.0 mm (16.54") W x 356.0 mm (14.02") D x 114.0 mm (4.49") H
||5.56 kg (12.26 lbs.) without dust cover
||Dust cover, Platter, Turntable mat, Drive belt, Counterweight, AT-HS4 headshell, AT-VM95E stereo cartridge (black), 45-RPM adapter, RCA audio cable (approx. 1.0 m (3.3')), AC adapter (approx. 1.5 m (4.9')), Dust cover hinges
||Tonearm type: Static balanced straight carbon tonearm
Effective arm length: 223.6 mm
Overhang: 18.6 mm
Tracking error angle: <2 degrees
Applicable cartridge weight: 12-17 g
Stylus pressure adjustment range: 0-3 g
Replacement Stylus: AT-VMN95E BK