Like when the original, now iconic, Debut turntable burst onto the scene in 1999, the Primary E has been designed to offer a hi-fi friendly alternative to vinyl music lovers who are limited by their budget. Where the majority of affordable turntables are impacted by flimsy, plastic components or poor quality accessories, the Primary E is a reliable, made-in-Europe product designed by a leading analogue audio company. Protect your records and enjoy their sound with Primary E.
Offering exactly the same features and performance as the multi-award winning Primary record player, the Primary E is available for an even more appealing budget because of its direct-wired 230V motor.
The quiet-running, stable motor is direct-fed to the mains - like many other popular designs from the Pro-Ject range, such as the original, award-winning Debut Carbon - reducing the need for internal signal processing and an external power supply. The end result of this change is a turntable that still sounds like a true piece of hi-fi, but that costs less than ever before.
The Primary E's 8.6" aluminium tonearm uses sapphire bearings for optimal tracking across a record side. The tonearm is designed specially for use with the supplied Ortofon OM cartridge, and it's pre-configured to play straight out of the box with no fiddly setup.
- Instant playback with super-easy setup
- Pre-adjusted tracking force & anti-skating force
- •re-mounted Ortofon OM cartridge
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Belt drive with silicone belt
- Low vibration synchronous motor direct-fed by mains
- Pre-mounted gold-plated RCA interconnect cable
- Special turntable feet for effective decoupling
- Acrylic lid included