Reloop Spin USB record player with Bluetooth
the ultimate portable turntable.
Reloop SPIN is a portable record player and guarantees mobile record pleasure at every place! The record player comes with everything you need to get started and has been optimized for mobile scratching and cutting.
Bluetooth transfer of your music
Bluetooth audio streaming technology allows you to SPIN your music or beats wirelessly – so the record player can also become a speaker for your smartphone.
Direct USB recording
Via the USB recording function, scratches and cuts can be recorded directly on a USB stick in MP3 format. The interface can also be used to digitize records.
Built-in speakers & a variety of connectivity options
On the left side of the record player is a built-in speaker, so you can listen to your records on the go with or without headphones, making it easy to practice scratching. An Aux input allows you to easily connect multiple turntables or other playback media (daisy chain), for example, to start scratch sessions with your friends.
Including 7" scratch plate
Included in the delivery is a 7'' slip mat and a scratch disk, which was pressed with specially mastered scratch samples and beats for aspiring and experienced scratch artists.
Flexible power supply
Spin can be operated with a regular USB power supply (5 V, 2 A), USB power banks or rechargeable batteries* – the batteries can be used via the battery compartment on the bottom and are available separately. A power LED informs about the readiness of the record player. THE particularly stable and portable form factor makes SPIN extremely mobile. Additional protection is provided by the cover hood, with which SPIN can be transported closed as a case with carrying handle. Non-slip rubber feet on the underside of SPIN ensure a secure stand.
Outstanding for mobile scratching and cutting
The switch on the top of the record player can be used to switch between 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM), WHICH ALLOW THE SPIN to play all common record formats. The straight pick-up arm offers a lot of stability and can be fixed on the way with a transport lock. The pre-assembled pick-up system impresses with its high track accuracy and does not jump out of the groove of the record even with fast scratches.
Pre-installed 45-mm crossfader
The precise 45 mm crossfader is unique in this form factor and is particularly stable due to the two-rail glide technology used. It is also possible to install the crossfader on both sides, so you can select the preferred one.
Extensive control elements & setting options
ON the top of SPIN is a built-in start/stop button as well as a control for pitch control, which allows precise adjustment of the speed in the range of +/-20 %. The Tone Control is used for sound adjustment and reduces or amplifies the depth of the record. The volumes for the AUX input and the master/headphone output can be set via two separate controls. In addition, there is a 7'' record puck adapter with fixing bracket on the top.
Exclusive Super Spin Duck Looper app
For each SPIN, DJ Babu and the Beat Junkie Institute of Sound add a free copy of your Super SPIN Duck Looper app, which can be ideally used as a "backing beat" on scratches and cuts.
Reloop Spin - Connect Through Vinyl.
BY combining a record player and mixer as well as high connectivity, SPIN is suitable not only for vinyl lovers, but also for scratch artists and aspiring DJs.
Highlights & Details
- Portable record player for vinyl lovers & scratch artists
- Bluetooth transmission
- A multitude of connectivity options
- Optional battery operation
- 7' Scratch Vinyl
- Integrated speaker
- 3 selectable speeds (33 1/3, 45 & 78 RPM)
- Straight tonearm with a lot of stability and transport lock
- Pick-up with high track accuracy
- Precise 45 mm crossfader with two-rail glide technology
- Possible to install the crossfader on the preferred side (on both sides)
- Two headphone connections for listening to plates while traveling or practicing scratches
- AUX input enables the connection of several record players (daisy chain)
- Easy charging of the batteries via USB-power supply or USB power bank (not included in the delivery)
- Built-in start/stop button
- Precise adjustment of the speed via pitch control with +/-20 %
- Tone control for lowering or amplifying the depths by +/- 10 dB
- Volume control for Aux input and Master/Headphone output
- Power LED informs about the readiness of the record player
- 7'' record puck adapter with bracket
- Non-slip rubber feet ensure a secure footing
- Particularly stable and portable form factor with optional battery operation
- Additional protection by cover, can be transported closed as a case with carrying handle
- Locking of the cover for transportation safety
- Can be operated with regular USB power supply (5 V, 2 A), USB power bank or rechargeable batteries (not included)
- Batteries can be used via the battery compartment on the bottom 2x Li-Ion 18650 (available separately).
- Incl. 7''-Scratch-Vinyl
- Pre-assembled pick-up system
- Safety cap:
- Puck adapter
- USB cable
- User manual and Super Spin Duck looper app.
*USB power supply, USB power bank or batteries are not included