Pete (Tom Stourton) is ready to leave his youthful indulgences behind and settle down with his girlfriend, Sonia (Charly Clive). When his university friends invite him for a country weekend away to celebrate his birthday he finds their immature ways haven’t changed and he’s baffled by their spontaneous invitation to a feral stranger from the local pub to join them. With the atmosphere turning from tense to terrifying to surreal, Pete reaches breaking point. Is he being punished? Is he being paranoid? Or is he just part of some sick joke?
Directed by Andrew Gaynord from a razor sharp script by Tom Stourton and Tom Palmer, with a cast of rising British talent, All My Friends Hate Me is a deliciously dark comedy about social paranoia.
- Commentary with Andrew Gaynord, Tom Palmer and Tom Stourton
- All My Friends Hate Me Q&A (2022, 26 mins): writers Tom Palmer and Tom Stourton visit the BFI Southbank to talk about their very funny encapsulation of millennial anxiety
- Deleted scenes (2021, 7 mins)
- The Soho Diaries (2015, 4 mins): short film directed by Andrew Gaynord and written by Tom Palmer & Tom Stourton
- All My Friends Hate Me Press Junket Goes Wrong (2022, 3 mins): American comedian Chris Bliss interviews Tom Stourton and Antonia Clarke
- The Brit List script – an early draft of the script submitted to The Brit List in 2018
- Storyboard - a pre-production feature storyboard
- Production notes - producer and director's notes on the first day of the shoot, the first draft edit and the score
- Feature includes newly created subtitles for the Deaf and partial hearing and an audio description track for the blind and visually impaired
- **FIRST PRESSING ONLY** Illustrated booklet with contributions from the writers and director of All My Friends Hate Me, and essays by Johnny Mains and Paul Ridd