In this directorial debut, Jackie plays Lung, a talented fighter but prefers to spend his time loafing around and picking fights, despite orders from his grandfather (James Tien) not to fight. Unknown to him, a brutal general (Yam Sai Kun) has been slaughtering all the people from his grandfather’s clan. When the general recognizes Lung’s style of kung fu during one of his street fights, he hunts down Lung’s grandfather and kills him.
A grieving Lung plans his vengeance and is aided by crippled kung fu master who imparts to him a new kind of “emotional kung fu”. Mentally and physically ready, Lung finally seeks out the wicked general to see justice done.
- Limited Edition Gloss O-Card slipcase [First Print Run Only]
- New artwork from R.P. “Kung Fu Bob” O’Brien
- Limited Edition Booklet by Andrew Staton featuring rare stills, posters, lobby cards, behind- the-scenes photos, production stills and more [First Print Run Only]
- NEW 2K RESTORATION from the Original 35mm Negative in 2:35:1 Aspect Ratio
- Original Cantonese Mono
- Alternate Cantonese Mono with Japanese "Crazy Monkey" Music Cues
- Original English mono Dub
- English 5.1 mix
- Newly translated English subtitles
- [new] Audio Commentary by Hong Kong cinema experts Mike Leeder and Arne Venema
- Hong Kong Trailer
- Japanese Trailer
- Japanese TV Commercial
- Reversible sleeve with alternative Hong Kong poster artwork