In this Monopoly board game, players can enjoy island life and immerse themselves in the colourful and creative world of Animal Crossing New Horizons. Instead of buying properties and paying rent, players collect bugs, fish, fossils and fruit. They can also stop at Nook's Cranny and cash in Bells to buy decorations. Decorations are worth Nook Miles and the player with the most Nook Miles wins the game. Monopoly: Animal Crossing New Horizons board gamemakes a fun indoor activity for children.
Monopoly Game Meets Animal Crossing: This Twist on classic monopoly gameplay features artwork, characters and themes inspired by Nintendo's animal crossing new horizons.
Fun Game For Children: In this edition of the monopoly game, children visit islands, collect resources such as bugs, fish, fossils and fruit. They then sell island resources for bells, buy decorations and earn nook miles to win.
Monopoly Pieces: Move around the board as one of four animal crossing new horizons inspired pieces. Besides the numbered die, there's a nook's cranny die that determines what type of resources can be sold.
Skill Cards: After the first trip around the monopoly gameboard, players can choose a skill card with an ability they can use throughout the rest of the game.
Fun Birthday Present For Children: The Monopoly animal crossing new horizons edition board game is a great choice for game night with the family, and it's a fun thing for children to do indoors.
- Contents: Includes: gameboard, 4 character pieces, 4 Skill cards, 35 Decoration cards, 14 Chance cards, 14 Nook Miles cards, 160 Resource chips, 40 Five-Bell coins, 54 Bell coins, 40 Player markers, 1 numbered die, 1 Nook's Cranny die, label sheet and game rules.
- 2 or more players.
- For ages 8 years and over.
- Boxed dimensions: H26.7, W39.99, D4.1cm.
- 1 year manufacturer's guarantee.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.