When will my order arrive?
- If the items are in stock we’ll aim to dispatch them within 24 hours of your order being placed, or the next working day if it’s a weekend or a public holiday.
- Orders sent via Royal Mail 48 are usually received within two to five working days, including Saturdays.
- Orders sent via the Royal Mail Tracked 24® service will be dispatched the same day if ordered by 2pm, Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).
- We shall aim to dispatch pre-orders so that you receive them on the release date.
- Free delivery is available for most items but all exceptions will be clearly highlighted.
- Selected items are only available for delivery via the Royal Mail Tracked 24® service (International Tracked for non-UK orders) and some other items are available for delivery using this service for a charge.
- Selected items are only available for delivery using Click & Collect to a UK hmv store of your choice.
- All delivery options and any charges that are applicable will be shown at the checkout.
Will you tell me when my order is on its way?
- We will email you as soon as each item is ready to be dispatched so you know when to expect them, but you can also check the status of your order in your account.
- For items that are dispatched using our untracked service, we ask that you wait 14 days from the date of dispatch before reporting any items as undelivered.
Click & Collect
- This is a free service where items are delivered to an hmv or Fopp store of your choice. HubBox locations are also available for an extra £1.00 charge.
- We will email you when the items are ready to be collected.
- If you have ordered several items we will email you to let you know which items are available and have therefore been dispatched. A further email will follow detailing items that have arrived at your selected collection point and are ready for collection. Where possible, all items on an order will be ready for collection together.
- If any items are out-of-stock we will dispatch these items when more stock arrives. We will email you when these items are ready to be collected.
- We are happy to accept returns for unwanted items, provided they are returned within 14 days of receipt, unopened, unused and in perfect condition. Due to the recent health concerns, our returns policy has been extended and you'll now have until 14 days after our high street stores re-open to return unwanted items.
- Some exclusions apply, please visit our FAQs for further details.