Reloop RP-4000 MK2 DJ record player
The RP-4000 MK2 is an all-round solid DJ turntable for advanced users. In the MK2-version waits with some improvements, such as the newly-developed top-panel construction, and revised metal buttons with improved feel, as well as a variety of functions.
Precise motor control with 3 speeds:
A strong engine with high-torque direct drive and more than 1.8 kg/cm torque speeds up the precision-crafted, durckgegossenen turntable. The precise motor control with 3 speeds (33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM) allows the RP-4000 MK2 almost any media play. The Pitch section with a range of +/-8% or +/-16% is also suitable for the finest tempo-adjustments.
Static balanced S arm:
The RP-4000 MK2 has a static balanced, S-shaped pick-up with a hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism. Via the universal connection for pick-up systems (SME) can be connected to a variety of sound pick-up systems.
Reverse function, speed reset and Wheeling needle lighting:
Additional functions as a switch for forward and reverse run and the possibility of the tempo resets offer the DJ a direct access to the behavior of the record player. At the push of a button, you can set the needle lighting made of aluminum extend and ensures that the needle position can be easily seen even in the dark.
Newly-developed top-panel and robust housing construction:
The new top-panel design in noble deep black metallic is with a revised metal buttons Start/Stop, speed, pitch range, Reverse Function and tempo reset. Thereby, the improved stop for a clear haptic feedback. The robust construction with optimized damping properties is vibration-retardant and offers a secure stand by your weight. Shock-absorbing feet on the bottom of the record player will contribute to the further insulation.
With pick-up and headshell (made by Ortofon in Danish):
The scope of delivery of the RP-4000 MK2 is a high-quality Ortofon OM black pick-up system, which is hand-made in Denmark and a matching headshell.
Highlights & Details
- Quartz-controlled DJ-Record Player
- Direct drive with 3 speeds
- Reverse function, Speed Reset
- Needle lighting
- New in the MK2 version:
- Newly-developed top-panel and reinforced housing construction
- Revised metal button with improved haptics & Feedback
- Prazisierter Pitch with selectable range of +/-8% & +/-16%
- Tempo Reset (Quartz Lock) feature
- Classic finish in deep-black metallic
- Quartz-controlled DJ turntable with high-torque direct drive
- Designed for professional use
- Strong, brushless DC motor with more than 1.8 kg/cm torque
- Precise motor control with 3 selectable speeds (33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM)
- Reverse function: Switch for forward and reverse run
- Precision-made, pressure-cast aluminum platter with high smoothness
- Static balanced S-shaped tonearm with a hydraulic lift and anti-skating mechanism
- Universal connection for pick-up systems (SME)
- Wheeling needle lighting
- Shock-absorbing feet to the isolation of vibrations
- Robust, heavy construction with optimized damping characteristics
- Device for cover (optionally available as accessories).
- OM black pick-up system (by Ortofon)
- Head shell
- Slip mat
- Counter Weight
- AC power supply
- User manual.